Spring Mentor Match
The Spring Mentor Match pairs College students with College alumni for 60-minute, one-on-one conversations. The Odyssey Mentoring Program's goal is to help students expand their Columbia network while providing them with a supportive touchpoint as they navigate the Spring term.
- Friday, February 4: Student deadline to sign up.
- Sunday, February 6: Alumni deadline to sig up.
- Week of February 7: Match notifications sent to students and alumni.
- Week of February 7—Friday, April 22: Students and alumni connect virtually for a 60-minute, one-on-one conversation.
- Friday, April 22: Deadline to connect with your match.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Student mentees: All College students are welcome to participate as mentees.
- Alumni mentors: All College alumni are welcome to participate as mentors.
Why should a student sign up to be matched with an alum?
The Spring Mentor Match is a great way to expand your Columbia network while gaining support and insight from an alum. If you have questions about how to make the most of your College experience, living in New York City, how to choose a major or internships, or your career, this program is a great resource for you.
Why should an alum sign up to be matched with a student?
The Spring Mentor Match is an easy and rewarding way to support younger Columbians by sharing your knowledge and experience. It requires only 60 minutes; alumni who have participated have had an overwhelmingly positive experience.
What should I ask my mentor or mentee?
How do I log in to the Odyssey Mentoring Program platform?
- You need your UNI and your UNI password.
- Log in here.
- Forgot your UNI? Look it up here.
- Forgot your UNI password? Reset it here.