Odyssey Diversity Roundtables: LGBTQIA+ Students and AlumniProgram: Odyssey Mentoring Program
Start: October 27, 2020, 7:00 PM
End: October 27, 2020, 8:00 PM
Location: Virtual (Zoom link to be shared with registrants)
Host name: Columbia College Alumni Association (CCAA)
Odyssey Diversity Roundtables seek to bring together a small group of students with alumni hosts for connection over a shared identity or experience.
Join fellow LGBTQIA+ identifying students and alumni hosts for a one-hour roundtable discussion.
This session will be held virtually over Zoom. Registrants will receive the Zoom link in advance of the event.
- Michael Cautillo CC'85, CEO and Realtor, Michael Cautillo Real Estate
- Jordan Cline CC'19, Investment Management Analyst, Goldman Sachs
- Carlos Cruz CC'88, Supply Chain Management Professor, Marist College
- Hilary Going CC'14, Account Manager, Enterprise Technology
- Jason Kempner CC'16, Marketing Associate, Los Angeleno
- Erik Nook CC'12, Clinical Psychology PhD Candidate, Harvard University